Graduate programs are administered by Graduate Schools. Masters programs are two-year programs leading to the Masters of Science (M.S.) or Masters of Arts (M.A.).
Graduate studies by exercising the right of academic freedom to determine how, to whom, and by whom knowledge is produced and taught, the graduate programmes seek to promote the understanding of current knowledge and the discovery of new knowledge. Our graduate programs aim to excel in state-of-the-art interdisciplinary research and education so that those who will work at the highest levels in business, government, or the non-governmental and “third” sector, are equipped with the means needed to tackle these problems in a systematic, scientific, evidence-based and interdisciplinary manner.
Addressing the challenges that contemporary transformations pose to individuals, communities, states and to global society as a whole is at the heart of our graduate programs.
All our Masters programs are typically two years of duration (minimum 18 months) wherein students study a range of compulsory and elective courses in their first year of graduate study, followed by one year of supervised research thesis work in the second year of graduate study.
The application process for distance education in International EcoEnergy Academy is a three-step process.
- Step: Apply for course
- Step: Submit all required documents
- Step: Attend the Online Admission Interview (only for shortlisted candidates)
What are the requirements:
- Online Application Form
- Supporting Documents (can be uploaded to Online application)
- Resume, maximum 2 pages
- Bachelor Diploma (Scanned Original and Notarized Translation into English)
- Academic Transcripts for Bachelor degree (Scanned Original and Notarized Translation into English)
- Recent photo
- Official Test Scores
- Internet-based TOEFL or IELTS Academic
- Any English language certificate